are truly “honored and humbled” by the Lord’s call to Nighbert. We are delighted to be a part of the Lord’s wonderful ministry and the many wonderful programs that are offered at Nighbert. As we venture into the summer, we are excited about all the opportunities to spread God’s Word and reach the unchurched and to those that do not know the joys of salvation. It takes each of us to show Christian love and so I encourage you to be the church to Logan as you travel around the community this summer.
Follow the great commandment: Mark 12:30-31 NIV 30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all
your strength.' 31 The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment
greater than these."
Love God with your all by:
1. Making a friend, being a friend and bringing a friend to church
2. Help someone by mowing an elderly person’s grass
3. Call someone to say “Thank You”
4. Talk to someone who looks lonely
5. Pay for the next person in line
6. Give your old magazines to a hospital
7. Offer to baby sit one night for a friend
8. Leave a snack for a co-worker
9. Let someone in front of you in line
10. Drop off a dessert to your local firehouse, police station or EMT
I’m sure that you have plenty of additional ideas on how you can show random acts of kindness. Take the time to reach out to
someone that needs a little love in their life.
You may be surprised how the Lord will return the LOVE!
YOU CAN’T OUTGIVE GOD!